Now we need to pull the Self as Informant activities
Go back and review your freewrites on these various activities
and think about what you learned about yourself as a reader
and about the process of reading.
The following are some things to think about as you're
reviewing the past several weeks of work:
- What did you discover about yourself as a reader?
strategies did you use?
- What strategies did you need to
- What did exploring yourself as a reader help you understand
- What questions about how you're handling
reading in your classroom arose from these experiences?
did the readings help you understand about reading and
yourself as a reader?
- What is one thing you can see the
need for doing differently?
Prepare a synopsis of what you've discovered about your
own reading and about reading in general.